Storeganizer (www.storeganizer.com) is a business line of CONTEYOR (www.conteyor.com), an international player in the development and supply of optimal & sustainable solutions in the material handling of their products. Storeganizer offers efficient warehousing solutions. Its innovative concept provides high-density storage systems. Storeganizer is active in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific and intends to develop its international expansion further.
To sustain its growth, the company is looking for an:
SALES MANAGER Northern America (M/F),
Responsible for the Distributor Network
YOUR ROLE: Grow business & develop the Distributor Network
- In collaboration with the Senior Sales Manager, you develop the marketplace for Storeganizer in the US and in Canada.
- You build, establish and support a Distributor Network in the area to fuel brand awareness and to continue exponential growth.
- In conjunction with the resellers, you drive new pipeline opportunities. You identify and execute prospecting efforts in close collaboration with them.
- When required, you set up discovery meetings with clients or resellers and propose sales solutions to generate new proposals.
- As business partner, you provide Distributors with the appropriate marketing, sales and product training support.
- You coordinate activities with the technical/commercial back office located in Mexico and ensure an efficient project management and careful project planning.
- This position is homebased but frequent travel to visit clients and/or Distributors throughout the country is required.
YOUR PROFILE: Entrepreneurial & Customer Relationship Builder
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (business, marketing or engineering) with a minimum of 5 years technical sales experience in material handling or logistics.
- You have a proven ability to build and manage a Distributor Network .
- You are a proactive and goal-oriented person with great selling instincts based on a keen sense for customer needs and expectations.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships with clients.
- Collaboration is essential for you and you are recognized for your team spirit and positive attitude.
- You are a self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- The knowledge of Spanish and/or French is an asset for this role.
- A user level in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is required.
What can Storeganizer offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for an international, innovative company that offers high-quality products and which is present in different countries across Europe, the United States and Asia Pacific.
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary combined with a bonus, a commission, a company car and interesting fringe benefits.
Excited? Join our team today!
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via email@example.com