EXPANSION MANAGER EUROPE (M/F)
Storeganizer (storeganizer.com) is a business line of conTeyor (conTeyor.com), an international player in the development and supply of optimal & sustainable solutions in the material handling of their products. Storeganizer offers efficient warehousing solutions. Its innovative concept provides high-density storage systems. Storeganizer is active in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific and intends to further develop its international expansion.
To sustain its growth, the company is looking for an energetic and driven (M/F)
EXPANSION MANAGER EUROPE
Lead the Development of our Network of Sales Distributors
YOUR ROLE : Business development & Relationship building
- As Expansion Manager, you actively contribute to grow the business through Sales Distributors Portfolio expansion.
- You analyse the market, build up a good understanding of all competitive activities within the different territories and identify new potential resellers for our products in Europe.
- You source them through outbound cold calls and prospective actions.
- When required you perform effective online demos to prospects and set
up discovery meetings with them to create brand awareness.
- Based on your market research and in-depth analyses, you recommend the best local distributors to the Sales Management to broaden our indirect sales channels.
- Once identified, you help recruit and on-board these new partners in close collaboration with the Sales Team members.
- This position is based in our Headquarters located in Merelbeke and requires regular travel to visit potential distributors in Europe.
YOUR PROFILE: Technical sales with business development skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (Business, marketing) with a proven experience in a similar role, preferably in material handling or logistics.
- You are a goal-oriented person with great selling instincts based on a keen sense for customer needs and expectations.
- Strong business Acumen as well as good negotiation skills are some of your key talents.
- In your career, you have demonstrated your ability to build sustainable relationships with distributors.
- You are a very good communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Collaboration is essential for you and you are recognized for your team spirit and positive attitude.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is required. A good knowledge of French, German and/or Spanish is an asset.
- A user level in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is desired.
What can Storeganizer offer you?
- A unique opportunity to work for a fast growing, international company that offers innovative, high-quality products and which is present in different countries across Europe, the United States and Asia Pacific.
- An environment with a strong company culture based on trust, integrity, and respect for the individual.
- The chance to develop your skills, learn on a daily basis, make a long-term impact and actively participate to a company in full expansion.
- Autonomy in the organization of your time and of your responsibilities.
- A human scale organization with short decision lines that encourages creativity and initiatives and can offer international career opportunities.
- A competitive fixed salary combined with fringe benefits.
Please send your CV in English to Paola Bon, Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org